Vacancy Community Marketeer
Do you want to work for a strong network and contribute to a unique platform for Nyenrode alumni? Do you get energy from optimizing a platform and CRM database for different target groups? Are you good at project management and do you have no trouble giving presentations? Then apply for the position of Community Marketeer Nyenrode Alumni VCV Association.
You will work in the Alumni Office department, where your focus will be on maintaining the association's Nyenrode Alumni network, optimizing and managing the community platform, as well as recruiting new members.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for optimization and operation of the platform, our digital system to connect with alumni;
- You provide analytics using data from the platform, Social media and Google Analytics;
- You are responsible for member recruitment, member retention & enrichment of the association's alumni database. This includes talking to alumni, and giving presentations to students;
- You support colleagues & volunteers regarding both internal and external communication;
- You support events such as our Refreshment Day, Oldtimer- & Cabrioday and Golf Tournament;
- You recruit advertisers for the online community platform, the digital newsletter and the Nyenrode Alumni VCV magazine;
- You report to the Director of Nyenrode Alumni VCV.
Who are you?
- Structured and helpful: as the person responsible for the platform, you make sure that everything works properly, inform and teach alumni about it and help colleagues with the operation of this environment. You are contact person of the platform supplier and optimize together with them.
- Proactive, enthusiastic presenter: with your presentations you enthuse, engage and activate future alumni. You would like more students to become part of the Nyenrode VCV network. A good follow-up of your presentations and cooperation with colleagues accelerates the process of becoming a member.
- Connector: you are the connecting factor between the students and the alumni association. You know how to divide ideas and wishes of colleagues into priorities and make the right choices. You enthuse others to use the platform.
- Entrepreneur: you show initiative, like to communicate with different colleagues and stakeholders, see new opportunities, respond cleverly and know how to get people on board with your enthusiasm.
- Project manager: Because you have substantive knowledge of the platform, you can help with various projects that need input on what steps can be taken in the area of circles (groups), collaboration with training, Life Long Learning and fundraising. You will be involved in various projects.
What is your background?
- A completed HBO/WO degree. You have completed a study in communications, multimedia, or a similar background;
- You have 2 to 4 years of work experience in the direction of CMS/website management;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language;
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus;
- Experience with Canva and/or similar program is an advantage.
Who are we?
'Nyenrode serves society by shaping responsible leaders'. Nyenrode is the only private university in the Netherlands, driven by and for business and internationally oriented. As Nyenrode Alumni Office, we help future alumni (students) to find their way during their studies on our platform and after their studies with 'life long learning', 'social events' and 'networking'.
This requires a strong team of ambitious, driven professionals who work together optimally. Besides the office in Breukelen there is also an office on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. The vacancy is located in Breukelen.
What do we offer?
- A department where (new) ideas are embraced and own initiative is appreciated;
- A versatile job that challenges you and where no day is the same;
- Be part of the Nyenrode VCV Community. From participation in master classes, delicious Easter lunches or Christmas drinks, to BBQs on our estate. Our staff association takes care of it;
- A reward for life. You enrich your knowledge and skills by participating in innovative lunch classes organized by partners or internal teachers;
- Salary: €2200 - €2750 gross based on 40 hours;
- 30 days off (with full time 40 hour work week);
- A healthy work/lifestyle: enjoy a tasty smoothie or salad on our waterside terrace, take a walk on our beautiful estate, or catch up with your colleague on the tennis court during Vitality Week.
Got excited? Then we would like to receive your reaction by means of a motivation (video) and a curriculum vitae via email@example.com. For questions about this vacancy you can contact Simone Daniels, director Nyenrode Alumni VCV.
Closing date: 10 January 2022